COVID-19 Update and Cancellation Policy
We do hope you and your loved ones are safe, during this trying period of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are grateful to have loyal guests like you, who have supported us over the years.
For Hotel Natraj – Rishikesh, the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees has always been our primary concern. In addition to our existing hygiene and cleanliness standards, we have implemented further preventive measures based on guidelines from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, which include:
- Sensitizing and training our team members on all cautionary and preventive measures.
- Continuous sanitization with appropriate disinfectants, of all public areas including glass/plastic/metal surfaces, furniture, tabletops, counters, elevator buttons, doorknobs, etc.
- All visitors, guests and employees undergo a body temperature check on entry to our premises, using non-touch digital thermometers.
- In all public/common areas, we have provided clinically-approved hand sanitizers. These include lobbies, restaurants, washrooms, etc.
- For in-premise guests/employees who may not feel well at any time, our hotels have a defined protocol to assist them to reach out to the concerned medical center/hospital in that city.
We also understand that in these uncertain times, travel plans will get affected. For any reservations that you are holding with us, or that you may plan to make, till 30th April 2020, we will waive off any/all amendment and cancellation charges. For amendments and/or cancellation of bookings made directly with Hotel Natraj Rishikesh, please write to us at email@example.com or call our reservations team on +91 7251000340/343
For bookings made via any 3rd party travel companies, we request you to contact your respective travel agency, the travel planner or online travel agency for assistance with your amendment and cancellation requests.